SPRING 2013 FLIP REGISTRATION
Spring Classes: April 1- June 8, 2013
• YOU MUST SHOW YOUR FLIP CARD OR GYM FACILITIES ID FOR ENTRY INTO THE ALUMNI GYM. If you did not get a FLIP Card at registration, come to the PE/FLIP Office in Room 167 of Alumni Gym.
• Due to space restrictions, you may attend only the class you register for.
• Because of liability, only those registered in Fall CLASSES will be allowed to participate. If you wish to bring a guest to class, you must get permission from the instructor and Fitness Director beforehand. If permission is given, guest must complete the medical/informed consent/release form in Room 167 of Alumni Gym and pay a fee.
• No children are allowed to accompany a participant to class.
• Occasionally a class has to be cancelled or switched to another area at the last minute. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause We will post a note on the door or have someone direct you to the proper room. In most cases, you will be contacted via e-mail by your instructor or our office so it is imperative that we have your correct e-mail address on the medical form.
• Anyone not registered in classes by April 15, 2013 may be asked to wait until the half term week session.
• NO REFUNDS AFTER April 15, 2013 .
Cigna members can receive a reimbursement from their medical plan for the expense of joining FLIPclasses. The maximum is $200 annually. For information ask at FLIP Registration or call Hugh at 646-3903.
A signed medical/ informed consent/release form, and full payment must be received to be fully registered and to participate in a FLIP class. No registration will be taken over the telephone, but please call (646-3903) with questions.
Dartmouth Employees/Spouses - DHMC Employees/Spouses - Graduate Students/Spouses - Community
Two ways to Register -
1. MAIL - Print out a copy of the Medical/Informed Consent/Release form and the Registration Form. Complete the form(s), enclose your payment and mail to our office. If you are a past participant and have an uptodate medical form (within the past year), you only need to send in the registration form and check.
Campus Mail: FLIP - HB 6083
US Mail: FLIP - 6083 Alumni Gym - Hanover NH 03755
2. WALK-IN - We will begin walk-in registration on Monday, March 18, from 8:00 am-4:00 pm Alumni Gym - Room 167.
Registration for half term (5 weeks) is Wednesday, May 1, 2013 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in Room 167 of Alumni Gym. Not all classes will be available for the half term registration.
REGISTRATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS will be on-line in Banner from Tuesday, March 26, 2013 through Thursday April 4, 2013.
Sample Spinning Classes
6:50 - 7:40 am - March 27 & 29, 2013
(For information, click here)
Yoga with a Twist
Special mYoga Workshop with Marie Fourcaut
Saturday April 20th, 2013
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Dartmouth Alumni Gym
Looking for ways to mix it up and add some zest to your outlook and your practice?
As the season unfolds around us , this workshop will explore the natural pleasure of curling and uncurling ourselves. With a focus on a smooth vinyasa flow between twisting poses, we'll work on unlocking our bodies in an energizing cycle of beginnings and endings.
Come, refresh, rejuvenate, and put some spring in your step.
Journey • Discover • Breathe • Move • Transform
Begin the Journey. Follow your own path to fulfillment and freedom. The destination is inside.
Discover your strength and your spirit in grounded practice. See your life in a new perspective.
Breathe. Let your breath teach you to be present in the moment as it guides you to a safe, balanced practice.
Move with the clarity of precise alignment. Flow through the poses and find their beginning, middle, and end.
Transform yourself. Break habits. Open new doors. Change the moment; the day; the world.
This workshop is open to everyone eager to renew their commitment to themselves and to the world.
MP room 181 Dartmouth Alumni Gym
Pre-Registration: Students - $35 Others - $40
At the door: Students - $40 Others - $45
Contact FLIP at 646-3903 or HSM@dartmouth.edu