WINTER 2017 FLIP REGISTRATION
WINTER Classes: JANUARY 9 - MARCH 17, 2017
• YOU MUST SHOW YOUR GYM FACILITIES ID OR STUDENT ID FOR ENTRY INTO THE ALUMNI GYM. If you do not have a Dartmouth ID or Facilities ID you will need to get one. For more information about getting an ID card click here.
• Due to space restrictions, you may attend only the class you register for.
• Because of liability, only those registered in WINTER CLASSES will be allowed to participate. If you wish to bring a guest to class, you must get permission from the instructor and Fitness Director beforehand. If permission is given, guest must complete the medical/informed consent/release form in Room 167 of Alumni Gym and pay a fee.
• No children are allowed to accompany a participant to class.
• Occasionally a class has to be cancelled or switched to another area at the last minute. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause We will post a note on the door or have someone direct you to the proper room. In most cases, you will be contacted via e-mail by your instructor or our office, so it is imperative that we have your correct e-mail address on the medical form, or on your registration profile.
• Anyone not registered in classes by January 16, 2017 may be asked to wait until the half term session.
• NO REFUNDS AFTER January 16, 2017
Cigna members can receive a reimbursement from their medical plan for the expense of joining FLIPclasses. The maximum is $200 annually. For information ask at FLIP Registration or call Hugh at 646-3903 or go to Wellness Website.
Undergraduate students registering for PE credit MUST register in Banner from 12/1/16 through 1/12/17.
The FLIP Program is offering an Online Registration System where you can pay with a credit card opens on December 5, 2016. Go to: https://dartix.dartmouth.edu/dcad/Online/flip
You can still register with cash, check, or credit card in person at the FLIP Office / Room 167 Alumni Gym from 8am-12pm & 1pm-4pm.
Full payment must be received to be fully registered and to participate in a FLIP class. Please call (646-3903) with questions.
Registration for second half term (5 weeks) is Monday, February 6, 2017 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in Room 167 of Alumni Gym. Not all classes will be available for the half term registration.
Sample Spinning Classes
6:50 - 7:40 am - January 4, 2017